Nickel Bronze strings are the premium uncoated mandolin strings by D’Addario. Featuring an innovative combination of nickel-plated phosphor bronze wrapped onto a high carbon NY steel core, these strings bring out the unique tonal characteristics of any mandolin, allowing its natural voice to truly shine. Nickel Bronze delivers unrivaled clarity, resonance and projection, as well as outstanding balance and harmonically rich overtones. Players will also enjoy improved tuning stability and higher break resistance, thanks to D’Addario-engineered NY Steel cores and plain steel strings.
- Delivers a full tonal spectrum, revealing the unique tonal qualities of your mandolin
- Increased corrosion resistance for a longer lasting uncoated string
- Feature D’Addario’s exclusive high-carbon NY steel for unprecedented strength and tuning stability
- Environmentally-friendly, corrosion-resistant packaging keeps strings fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011, .016, Nickel Bronze Wound .026, .040